Thursday, January 22, 2015

Into to the English Major: The Class




Honestly, I really like the Intro to the English Major class this J term. Even though waking up at six-o-clock in the morning stinks, and winter is a pain in the butt, I actually looked forward to classes for once! For the first time in a while, I was able to feel comfortable participating in a discussion (I may not be the chattiest Kathy, but I'm getting better...) and feel like I fit in somewhere.

When I first joined the English major, I wasn't positive that I was comfortable with such a big risk (You've all heard at least one English major joke, I assume.) But now, I defiantly know where I belong.

Plus, Dr. Reed is a pretty great professor (Hey, a little kiss up never hurt anyone did it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment